Operations Officer Needed in a Reputable Marine Services Company
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a reputable Marine Services company, is recruiting suitably qualified cndidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- Our Client, is looking to hire an Operations Officer who will assist the Operations Coordinator in daily running of the organization.
Your responsibilities will include the following;
- Assist in ship-to-ship operations to ensure maximum business potential.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature as required by management.
- Provide prompt feedback on operations on technical, administrative and logistics matters.
- Follow up on documentations and attend to agents request and enquires
- Monitor all local costs both fixed and variable to ensure the continuing profitability of the operations.
- Monitor the use of all equipment to ensure maximum utilisation.
- Ensure overdue payments are promptly chased with the client.
A suitable candidate must;
- Be Degree qualified.
- Have strong operational and logistics background
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have strong knowledge of offshore Oil & Gas market
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- He a team player
- Experience in a Marine Services Company will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format.) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Stating the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th December, 2017.