Operations Manager Fiber Optic Management at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
Raeanna Nigeria Limited – An end to end collocation telecommunication infrastructure service provider. A wholly indigenous firm, that specializes in turnkey telecommunication, civil and electrical engineering construction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Fiber Optic Management)
- As operations manager you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the operations teams in allotted managed services division including; field, 2nd line support and service management.
- These are the teams responsible for providing pro-active first fix and post support to our managed Service Customers.
- Design and deliver support and service solutions for service customers in line with industry best practice.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI’S, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement.
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied.
- Instill a high performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues.
- Be capable of identifying and implementing change within the team to ensure it can take new service offerings.
- Contribute proactively to new service development.
- Work closely with the Head of operations & Maintenance and offer stakeholders to ensure new customers are on-boarded with seamless handover / transition into “in Life” service.
- Encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service.
- Set and cascade business objectives and targets to the team.
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them deliver high quality service and support.
- Ensure quality up-to-date documentation for all service arrangements and generate reports:
- Core status report
- Faults report.
- Daily, weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Equipment’s and vehicle reports
- Floats and expenditure reports.
- Bonus and penalties as applicable.
- Provide input into the divisional strategy with particular focus into opportunities to grow and enhance the services offered.
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriately to customer feedback on areas for improvement.
- Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required.
- B.Sc or HND in Engineering or other related sciences
- MBA is an added advantage
- Membership of Project Management professionals & other professional bodies
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Engineering/Project management Environments
- Age: between 30-35 years
- Knowledge and awareness of project Management principles, documents and plans.
- Good facilitation and analytical skills.
- Ability to deliver results on time, on budget, and to the very highest standards.
- Ability to quickly gain the technical, behavioral and contextual elements of a project.
- PRINCE2 or its equivalent is also an added advantage.
- Running large and small scale projects.
- Stakeholder management.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.