Operations Manager at HealthPoint
HealthPoint is a health plan retail platform that provides affordable health insurance plans for the African populace. Our mission is to promote health inclusiveness in Africa by making healthcare more accessible and affordable to everyone.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Adept knowledge of insurance and underwriting.
- Liase with the Management team to initiate procedures, regulations and programme to benefit the patients and support health care providers in line with best practices.
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organizations.
- Ability to make decisions to resolve problems quickly.
- Ability to strategically plan and maintain the stability of HealthPoint.
- Ability must to predict future logistical needs.
- Formulation and implementation of major functional policies and plans;
- Overseeing the core business of the company in such areas as product design and business development
- Formulation and implementation of risk management policy, procedures and guidelines with a view to safeguarding company’s assets and resources;
- Judgment and initiative in dealing with problems especially where there are no guidelines and precedents.
- Meeting contacts at highest level; ability to negotiate deals.
- The work is multidisciplinary and involves making a broad range of highly diverse decisions.
- Prior experience working in an Health Maintenance Organization
- Minimum 8 years in relevant and related field
- Must be Tech Savvy
- High level of professional and managerial competence required in directing and controlling activities
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk management
- Ability to carry out cost/benefit analysis of high-tech medical systems, processes and procedures;
- Demonstrated ability to evolve administrative policies arid procedures stat monitor compliance;
- Excellent communication, leadership, planning and organization, people management and negotiation skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.