Operations & Customer Support Manager at UnoCasa Limited
UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations & Customer Support Manager
- We’re looking for amazing people to join a fun, fast paced team and bring world-class service to our customers.
- Marketing is on the front lines of the organisation as the person will interact with potential customers – whether it’s a potential donor or the CEO of a charity who would like to learn more about our platform.
- We are looking for a confident, articulate marketer who, through a supportive and collaborative approach, is willing to own, develop and maximise the impact of our client’s marketing activities.
- Managing our inbound phone line and email inboxes
- Supporting and coaching Fundrab project creators
- Investigate customer issues and anomalies relentlessly until the issue is resolved
- Recording and managing customer satisfaction metrics
- Reporting customer insights and feedback to the wider team, helping to inform platform development decisions
- Vetting of Projects created by individuals for appropriateness..
- Daily reconciliation of payments
- Payment Disbursements
- Website Maintenance
- 2-5+ years previous experience working in a customer support role
- Strong written skills and a friendly phone mannerisms
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong ability to critically examine processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Tech – savvy with web maintenance skills. No coding required
- Grit – when the going gets tough, you get it done
- Sense of humor – this is a fun environment
- Great temperament. You knows who will need your help?
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates who fit the above requirements will be contacted.