Operations and Compliance Officer at Comercio Partners
Comercio Partners, is a limited-liability company in Nigeria with core business in trading fixed income securities and equities as well as providing financial advisory and assets management services to domestic and international investors in the Sub-Saharan African capital market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations and Compliance Officer
- Ensuring adherence to SEC rules and guidelines for the SEC registered entities.
- Preparation and submission of regulatory reports to SEC as required
- Assist the Head of Operations in co-ordination of internal and outsourced support services
- Send periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) updates to the Head of Operations/Compliance on the state of affairs with regards to regulatory requirements and support services
- Ensure error free processing of expenses on Finark same day, proper filing of transactions and relevant documents same day.
- Reconciliation of Finark postings with supporting documents and bank statements.
- Liaison with Ackounting team on reconciliation process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline preferably Business Management, Accounting, Economics or Finance related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a financial institution. Work experience in compliance will be an added advantage.
- Technical & Professional proficiency required: Strong organisational skills, Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving, project management experience.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Ops and Compliance” as the subject of the mail.