Operations Assistant at Landover Company Limited
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
Location: Ikeja, Nigeria
- Assist in processing of Aircraft Landing Permits/Authorizations
- Assist in coordination of Aircraft Ground Handling Services and facilitation of Arrival /departure logistics for corporate flights.
- Assist station manager and Operations officer in carrying out daily activities
- All other duties as required
- OND in any Science or Social Science discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be hardworking and diligent.
Interested and qualified? Go to Landover Company Limited career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply