Operations Advisor at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Due to steady growth and expansion, we seek to employ competent career minded individual to join our well-established team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Operations Advisor
- University degree in Oil & Gas Engineering or similar field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in petroleum / oil & gas industry.
- Strong personal commitment for HSSE
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in production and operations management (mature fields operations, production operations, production technologies and maintenance, Oil & Gas Treatment)
- Experience in Asset Management (‘asset life cycle management’, optimization of running costs).
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers) to: firstname.lastname@example.org