Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Microfinance Bank
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior, Internal Auditor
- Review and evaluate internal control systems for adequacy and effectiveness
- Manage the end – end audit operations in the company
- Oversee audit and control functions
- Develop strong working relationships with business partners
- Develop and implement Audit plans to strengthen operations
- Ensure compliance with the Group Internal Control Standard
- Periodic reports of deliverables on the Internal Control Systems to the management through Head Internal Control and Audit
- Ensure implementation of agreed audit recommendations
- Coordinate and ensure implementation of management risk assessment
- Assist Head Internal Control and Audit in designing a strong audit program that would ensure an effective and efficient internal control system both in the business
- Carry out audits as defined in the audit program
- Control and Audit on internal controls and audit assignments as well as cases of investigation.
- Participate in year-end stock and inventory assignments.
- Financial Accounting
- Minimum of 10 years expereince in Auditing
- Must be resident in Lagos
- Strong analytic skills
- Management Accounting
- Financial Performance Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Accounting Principles/GAAP
- English Language
- MS Productivity Package (Excel, word, PPT)
- Numerate and Good Reporting Skills
- Experience in use of ERP Systems especially JDEdwards.
- Developed Analytic Qualities
Application Deadline 5th December, 2017.
Job Title: Female Business Development Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Joy Type: Permanent
- We are in need of experienced female business development executives who can sell for a financial institution and are interested in working at their Head Office in Lekki as Business Development Executives.
- The role involves opening and managing of accounts, selling MFB products and participating in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline (Must have done NYSC).
- Must have solid sales experience in a Commercial/Microfinance Bank.
- Must be a Female.
- Applicants must be staying in or around Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Monthly salary of N40, 000 – N70, 000 and commission attached.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “Business Development Executive”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 4th December, 2017.