Ongoing recruitment for Customer Service Officers in a Leading Pan-African Bank in Nigeria
Our Client is a leading pan-African bank with operations in various countries across the continent.
They are a full-service bank that provide wholesale, retail, investment and transactional banking services to governments, financial institutions, multinationals, local companies, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and individuals.
This service is delivered through various business divisions which include Consumer Banking, Commercial Banking and Corporate and Investment Banking.
We are currently recruiting “Customer Service Officer – Commercial Banking” across various locations in Nigeria for our client. They will be responsible for provision of effective customer service and excellent support to Commercial Banking Customers towards achieving the bank’s corporate goal.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer – Commercial Banking
LOCATIONS – Abuja and Rivers.
- Follow up on customers’ transactions by liaising with branches, trade operations, credit risk management, treasury and other support units
- Ensure the cheques are confirmed to the clearing unit and also to other business offices
- Daily supervision & monitoring of accounts and prompt response to customer requests
- Follow on transactions with internal and external customers.
- Ensure error free processing of customer’s transactions
- Ensure the Team’s approved cost budgets are not exceeded
- Timely response and providing solutions to customers’ request via electronic means
- Sending periodic statements to Customers or based on request
- Preparing RDAS trade schedule and any other reports required within the CCS unit;
- Assisting to resolve online banking channels used by the customers
- Proactively advising customers of their matured obligation well-ahead of their maturity dates and immediately advised by Trade.
- Forwarding of documents for PAAR processing.
- Checking online and proactively advising customers of the issuance of PAARs
- Tracking resolution of customers’ issues/complaints.
- Endorsement of Shipping documents and ensuring documents are dispatched to customers.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in first degree (MBA, MSC, MA, ML and/or Professional Qualifications will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 2-3 years banking experience.</li
- Proactive weekly service calls to customers.
- Processing and following up on CAD and Legal on availments of customers’ facilities and Legal documentations, Legal Input & Liquidating investments
- At the consent of the RMSs, obtaining BCC approvals for USD transfers, amendment request, guarantees, etc.
- Liaise with the CS & RMs at Cluster Locations to finalize transactions consummated in Head Office.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified individuals should send a soft copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Subject of the mail should be “Customer Service Officer – Abuja or Rivers.”