Ongoing Recruitment At Berger Paints PLC
- Specialization Accounting / Auditing
- Industry Manufacturing / Production
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 7-10 year(s)
- Qualification HND, Bachelor’s Degree
- Location Nigeria
Berger Paints has a reputation for being the first in setting standards in the paint industry in Nigeria, evidenced by its scorecard as presented. It has pioneered a wide range of specialty products that are much sought after in this dynamic and ever-changing market.
Operating in 5 business segments Decorative/Architectural finishes, Industrial coatings, Marine & Protection coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes, Wood Finishing and Preservers, with a manufacturing plant and main distribution Centre in Lagos, over 25 Depots, Colour World centres and a countrywide distribution network of dealers in strategic locations spread throughout the country, the most notable contribution to our success has been the Company’s on-going commitment to the development and manufacture of paints and allied coatings which are technologically correct, environmentally friendly and formulated to withstand harsh tropical conditions.
We are sourcing for Factory Accountant.
The position reports to Cost & Management Accountant.
• Products costing and Determination of selling price
• Preparation of Production Report
• Checking and Review of Raw Materials Valuation
• Checking and Review of Subsidiary Accounts
• Review and Checking of WIP
• Computation of Landing cost of Raw Materials imported
• Preparation of Annual Budget
• Evaluation of Supply and Apply Projects
Business acumen, Reconciliation, Communication, Leadership, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills, Strategic Thinking. Technical Skills:
• Advanced Excel skills, especially advanced financial modelling.
• Hands on ERP experience.
Applicants must possess:
• B.Sc. or HND in Accounting plus a Professional qualification (ACA or ACCA)
• Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a manufacturing Company, preferably with exposure to cost /factory accounting.
Candidate who meet the above criteria should send an updated CV with the job as the mail title on or before Monday 11th September, 2017.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application