Ongoing recruitment at JCvaxe Technology Concepts, September 2018
JCvaxe Technology Concepts is a registered IT maintenance firm that renders computer Sale,repairs, networking and other IT solution for various organizations. Our services cover both software installation and hardware troubleshooting and repairs.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Relationship building skills Team work.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- To serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- File and maintain records.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Perform duties, such as taking care of plants or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Keep a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Minimum of OND
- HND/B.Sc is an added advantage
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be a computer literate.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good verbal reasoning, written and presentation skills.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Function in an active & influential business advisory role with management in order to drive business results as it affects human resources.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay- surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Federal & State requirements.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Minimum of HND, LL.B/ B.Sc/ B.A in Social Sciences or related field, or a Professional certification in HR (such CIPM, CIPD, SHRM) is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 1-5 years HR related experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about the operational needs of the Business; Buisiness driven with strong financial acumen.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human Resource Business Manuals, organizational development, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, retention strategies etc.
- Demonstrates integrity, leadership skills.
- Demonstrates organisational and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to architect and drive change.
- Ability to influence senior management.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
- Survey of customers’ site to provide necessary information for installation.
- Monitor the progress of work on site.
- Audit Sites to ensure installation is done according to best practice and standard.
- Carry out Material Reconciliation
- Ensure proper reporting of activities.
- At least HND in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- COREN, and experience on metering and renewable energy projects will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Sound ethics and integrity
- Creative and Innovative
- A good team player
- Good Interpersonal Relationship
- Safety consciousness.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work under pressure and under minimal supervision
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales – gathering market and customer information
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock – recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- A minimum of 0-2 years experience.
- Academic qualifications are often less important than personality, attitude and abilities and a strong commercial awareness and excellent communication skills are particularly desirable attributes.
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment – Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
Job Title: Nutritionist
- We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
- A nutritionist is responsible for assessing people’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans.
- He/She must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
- The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of a client’s healthy constitution thus delivering value to our organization by strengthening our reputations.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Write and publish articles to educate the public
- Make presentations on a variety of topics such as how nutrition affects performance in sports, schools etc.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- 1/2 years experience in any relative fields
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in Nutritional Science, OND/HND in any relevant field.
Job Title: IT Personnel
- Escalating customers complains to appropriate unit for resolution
- System Administration and Troubleshooting
- Initiate and Implement 1st level troubleshooting
- Attending to Clients needs and problems
- Setting up of new connections
- Reporting to your Supervisor
- Performing other Tasks that are relevant to your Unit/Department operations
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Supervises, assigns, reviews and participates in the work of staff responsible for volume purchasing services.
- Exercises considerable independent judgment in making purchasing decisions in accordance with JCVAXE Technology Concepts
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, prioritizes, assigns, supervises and reviews work of staff responsible for purchasing including technical and specialized procurement of supplies, equipment and services. Requires extensive knowledge of policies, procedures and practices.
- Assumes responsibility and oversight of large and complex purchases involving use of Requests for Proposals.
- Provides input on budget. Proposes salary raise within budget. Monitors and obtains best price for office expenditures.
- Approves payment of invoices and directs purchasing card expenditures for office. Negotiates copier maintenance contracts.
- Reviews, analyzes and approves all purchases where award is not made to the low bidder to ensure justification exists and policy is followed. Reviews, analyzes, researches and approves purchases of a non-competitive nature.
- Resolves problems and protests concerning bid solicitations, contract awards or contract performance as the need arises. Addresses unauthorized purchases. Conveys decisions both verbally and in writing referencing law and policy.
Job Title: Graphics and Website Developer/Content Manager
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1 year + experience in internal marketing and branding.
- Ability to Host & Manage Company website
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Must possess a basic idea of customer service/computer literate.
- Must be a good team player and quite analytical in reasoning.
- Must be a HND or B.Sc holder (not more than 27years).
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Managing Director
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements & occasionally join the director on trip Take dictation and minutes Source office supplies Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- Employee in this job function as professional manager with responsibility for directing the activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various administrative activities for the Company.
- The employee works within general methods and procedures and exercises considerable independent judgment to select proper courses of action.
- The work requires knowledge of the policies, procedures, and regulations of administrative and departmental programs, and supervisory techniques, personnel policies, and procedures.
- Selects and assigns staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in hiring and promotion.
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Executes plans, policies, and programs in business and financial affairs, property and equipment, supplies, housekeeping, clothing, food service, laundry, stores, forms, buildings and grounds maintenance, engineering and safety programs, and prison industries.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Ensures proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
- Develops budget recommendations for operating expenditures and/or capital outlay, personal services, equipment and materials, and maintains revenue as high as possible.
- Consults with operating officials on program plans in relation to fiscal capacity.
- Supervises such management planning activities as job analysis, organization studies, workflow, and simplification of systems and procedures for food service, physical plant, warehouse, accounting and finance, and prison industries.
- Formulate current and long-range programs, plans, and policies for departmental programs.
- May occasionally perform any task assigned to subordinate staff, consistent with any licensing or certification requirements.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Minimum of OND.
- HND/B.Sc or any other qualifying exam regarding this field is an added advantage.
Job Title: Software Development Engineer
- The Software Development Engineer II will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills regarding specifying and detailing business processes and requirements
- Delivery experience with .NET Core, including C#, Entity Framework Core, LINQ and ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework and Node.js
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2008/2012/2016), PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc.) preferred
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with implementation and testing of DB backups, restores and recovery models.
- Database server deployment design, processes, and day-to-day operations, including monitoring and Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Formulation, management and execution of data test strategies, plans and delivery commitments in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Mobile and web service development experience
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and above preferred
- Strong familiarity with source control systems (e.g. Team Foundation Server)
Desired Competency and Skills Requirements
The SDE II will often be challenged with new problems to which they will need to rely on strong problem solving skills to resolve:
- The ability to accurately identify the cause of a system/application malfunction, interpret that to management and their colleagues, document and propose resolutions
- Fully understand structured methodologies (e.g. Agile) for using programming code to solve business problems
- Ensure all changes and implementations are well tested and managed in a controlled manner with full rollback plans
- Correctly identify when assistance is required and request it accordingly
- Collaborate with the wider team in matters where their support is required
- The ability to work well within a team and as part of a larger overall technology team
- They should display strong collaborative characteristics
Job Title: Public Relations Manager
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Manage progress towards achieving an organization’s fundraising/sponsorship goals
- Develop and carry out fundraising strategies
- Identify and contact potential donors/sponsors
- Create and plan different events that can generate donations/sponsorships
- Meet face-to-face with highly important donors/sponsors
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Graduate in any Science or Social Science Degree
- Must have a broad knowledge in Business Support Professions (e.g.Finance, Law, IT, Marketing, Customer Relations, Research & strategy, Globalization)
- Passionate about raising indigenous professionals for Nigeria’s Market.
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc.
- Event planning experience
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Building the Business-sales, coverage, display, competitive pricing.
- Building the Organization Capabilities- training, coaching, effective working tools and effective work environment.
- Responsible for delivery/exceeding target sales for distributor organization.
- Monitoring and driving sales on a regular basis.
- Motivating and driving sales team for target achievement.
- Ensures all the different types of the organizations brands are always available in every store.
- Ensures the organizations brands (in every store) have advantage over competition – in display, visibility and pricing.
- Responsible for training sales reps.
- Product development and sales of company product.
- Manage distributor sales resources.
Market Expansion & Penetration:
- Ensuring coverage of the entire market.
- Identification of the new dealers/ Wholesalers & introducing them to the Branch Manager.
- Ensuring that the product is available & visible throughout his assigned territory.
- Good understanding of the market & competition.
- Financial Planning and Strategy,
- Marketing Concepts,
- People Management,
- Territory Management,
- Sales Planning,
- Competitive Analysis,
- Understanding the Customer,
- Product Development,
- Client Relationships,
- Creative Services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Note to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th October, 2018.