Oil & Gas Job Position At GSES Limited
GSES Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience10 years
- Job FieldOil and Gas / Energy
Industry: Oil & Energy
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Business Development, Project Management
Role and Responsibilities
- Research, identify, and target new partners and client opportunities, building rapport to sustain long-term relationships based on trust and consistent delivery to expectations.
- Contribute relevant ideas for developing tender submissions to the company’s advantage
- Commission and manage tender designs
- Manage tender programme and budgets resolving critical issues
- Develop tender winning strategies:
- Manage multiple priorities and teams
- Present solutions to clients and senior managers
- Cultivate a strong team whilst under pressure of deadlines
- Business development – preparation of budget analysis
- Strong experience in the creation of MOU, MOA and ITT documents within a digital-solutions based role.
- An exceptional communicator – able to assess and adjust presentation and content to target audiences
- Minimum Required Experience: 10 years
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of 2nd Class upper Honours.
- Postgraduate degree (added advantage)
- Experience in tendering and preparing presentation in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GSES Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply