IT Officer at Benysta Microfinance Bank
Benysta Microfinance Bank (MFB) was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company on 28th July 2017 with Corporate Affairs Commission registration No. RC 1426686. Its Corporate Head Office is located at No. 21A, Kashim Ibrahim Road, Old GRA, Makurdi, Benue State of Nigeria. Benysta MFB was granted its final approval to operate as a microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria on November 14, 2017. The bank offers a full range of financial service solutions to both individual and corporate customers in Benue, Nigeria. As a new microfinance bank, Benue State remains the biggest market for the institution.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- Monitoring transaction and reporting as expected
- Ensure POS deployment and MCASH for customers
- Report to Head of Operations
- Should ensure proper evaluation and appraisal of loan proposal and recommends feasibility
- Review reports from business development, credit management and risk management.
- Train mobile tellers on BankOne
- Market the bank channels to customers
- Evaluate and appraise all departmental heads/staff
- Recommend channels to trade groups and societies
- Ensure creativity and efficiency in business development, credit management and loan portfolio management
- Develop and review orientation materials.
- HND qualification.
- 4 years of experience in using BankOne MIS
- Computer networking/programing skills
- Excellence understanding of accounting
- Experience with a Payment Terminal Service Provider (PTSP) is a bonus.
- Certified Microfinance Practitioner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes with the position as mail subject to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 12th February, 2018.