Office Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- We are seeking to recruit an Office Manager for a law firm.
- The Office Manager will be responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain office services
- Human Resources Management
- Maintain office efficiency
Competency and Technical Skill Requirements
- A Degree in Business Administration or Management, Finance, Human Resources, Estate Management
- The candidate will be expected to have at least 2-3 years working experience in Administration, Human Resource Management and Facility Management.
Candidate must demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Computer skills including Ms Office Suite
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com