Office Experience Associate at Softcom Limited
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Office Experience Associate
- As the Office Experience Executive, your primary role is to maintain the multiple day-to-day services within the office. Become familiar with the staff and remain personable with the team to support the daily operations, including vendor management.
- You will start the day resetting all conference rooms, organizing/aligning equipment, stocking, maintaining cleanliness of the office work space, and common areas.
- Ensure proper working condition and completing the reset/restart of each day in accordance with set standards.
- You will perform regular walkthroughs of the space to ensure all items are in full compliance with facility standards, be observant for non-compliant issues, and report issues to the appropriate office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serving as the point person for office experience duties including: maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills,errands, shopping
- Creating systems to ensure the office runs well and effectively
- Be the go-to point person and internal resource for special event planning
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Coordinating meeting schedule for all meeting rooms
- Organizing the office layout
- Managing the front desk, greet guests and assist candidates
- Completing daily walkthroughs of the office to ensure everything is neat and tidy
- Partnering with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Coordinating with IT department on all office equipment
- Providing general support to visitors
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new hires
- Addressing employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel and accommodation arrangements)
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Planning in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Working directly with Admin Associate
- Troubleshooting video conferencing system as required
- Maintaining kitchen cleanliness on a daily basis
- Performing conference room and common area compliance audits throughout the work day
- Assisting with auditing furnitures and ensuring all equipments are functioning properly
- B.Sc./HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resource Management, International Relations, or related field preferred
- Three (3) years previous experience in an office management or similar position.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both online and in person
- Detail and goal-oriented
- Adapt quickly to fast paced environment
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to follow through on projects
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and problem solver with an action-oriented approach
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Great attention to detail
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online