Office Executive Job at Veritas Vision Social Initiative
Veritas Vision Social Initiative is a social enterprise that envisions a healthy, self-sufficient, equitable, and sustainable world. We bring affordable life-changing products to neglected people and communities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Executive
Your Responsibilities as our Office Executive:
- Maintains office operations by eceiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; pickingup and delivering items; serving customers, and managing company culture.
Your Job Duties
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases..
- Managing company culture and planning team bonding events.
- Handling incoming calls and other lines of communication.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and basic computer skills.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Passion for Social work a natural motivation to solve problems in society.
- OND qualification.
- Applicant must live in Alimosho LGA, preferably Egbeda.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.(02yrs).
- Telephone and Customer Service Skills.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Typing, Administrative, and Documentation Skills.
- Meeting and Event Planning, Dependability, and Attention to Detail.
- Transparency, Inclusion, Equality and Leadership at all levels.
- Clear Path for Employee Growth and Learning.
- Our Solutions are PremiumQuality, Sustainable, and Pragmatic.
- Entrepreneurial, Autonomous, Creative and Innovative.
- Passion for Social Work a natural motivation to solve societal problems.
- Deliver WOW Experience and Service to our Customers and Stakeholders always (employees, suppliers, government agencies, creditors, unions, partners, and the local communities we serve).
- Build Honest and Mutually Beneficial Relationships through Communication with Customers and Stakeholders .
- Create Fun, Positive Team and Family spirit.
- We believe in Selfsufficiency and Sustainable Development: Local Problems, Local Solutions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th July, 2018.