Odelade and Company Latest Job Openings [3 Positions]
Odelade and Company is into facility management and properties. We are looking for suitable candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- The Front Desk Officer projects the brand impression of the company to the customers through exceptional client service delivery. The individual’s customer handling skill and conduct is often considered to give a lasting impression to the customers about the company and its people, product and services.
- Orientate customers about the products and services of the company.
- Engage in educational selling to customers while fielding telephone calls.
- Receiving and directing visitors.
- Emailing, word processing, filing, and faxing.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Diary management and Preparation of reports.
- Assisting and contributing in general to front desk office coordination.
- Maintaining confidentiality with regards to client information.
- Interact with clients, vendors and visitors.
- Answer telephones calls and transferring calls to the appropriate department or staff member.
- Sign for and deliver packages from courier.
- Relieve management of administrative details
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of OND
Job Title: Cashier
- obtains payment for goods by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customer’s purchases.
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license number; operating credit card authorization system.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Energy Level,
- Customer Service,
- Attention to Detail,
- Customer Focus,
- General Math Skills,
- Informing Others,
- Basic Safety and Job Knowledge.
Job Title: On-Site Coordinator
- Work in assigned area of production responsibility as scheduled in a safe and efficient manner.
- Attend departmental and branch meetings as needed to engage and complete education and training.
- Assist fellow production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Collect, stage and distribute bulk uniforms
- Sorting of Personalized uniforms
- Delivery of Personalized uniforms
- Separating and boxing of cleaned gloves
- Housekeeping duties as assigned
- Minimum HND/B.Sc
- Ability to work assigned shift- attendance is required
- Basic Math reasoning skills
- Lifting Ability; up to 50 pounds continuously; Push/Pull Ability; up to 50 pounds assisted
- Must be able to adhere to safety standards
- Comfortable with a fast-paced work environment that may be fluctuating temperatures and loud noise levels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th October, 2018