OceanBlue Energy and Industrial Services Company New Opening
Ocean Blue Energy and Industrial Services provides access to a broad range of products and services to many international companies operating in the Sub sahara Africa and the Gulf region. We pride ourselves on being able to undertake projects with unique client requirements in diverse sectors such as Oil & Gas, Water & Electricity, and Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
- A Logistics Assistant supports the logistics manager in all aspects of warehouse operations.
- They ensure that all incoming shipments are intact and accurate, prepare outgoing shipments, review shipment documentation such as invoices and packing lists, and maintain inventory of shipping supplies
- In addition, Logistics Assistant work with shipping vendors, coordinate returns of merchandise and manage electronic shipping files.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Prepare and submit contractor timesheets
- Coordinating travel of company personnel; booking flights, hotels, etc – when required
- Run errands in town (postal services, pick up supplies)
- Responsible for organization of property maintenance.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship, deliver)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Collect and send invoices to appropriate department
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Assist peers as required (coordinate meetings, training, etc.)
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment while at the same time possessing the skill to work independently as needed.
- Above-average organizational, troubleshooting and basic computer skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 12th October, 2018.