Nursery Teacher at Lextorah Limited
Lextorah Limited, specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursery Teacher
- Nursery and early years teachers help to nurture and develop the knowledge, abilities, and social skills of children from three to five years old and to help to prepare them for primary school education
- She must be a young lady between the ages of 25 – 35 years . Must reside in Yaba, Ikeja, Ogba, Magodo, or Ketu.
- To join our team, we are looking for someone who is passionate about helping children learn effectively in a secured environment.
- Must be an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.
Roles & Responsibilities
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Organizing and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, playtime, circle time, dancing etc)
- Liaising with parents, guardians and professionals such as speech therapists, phonologist and health visitors
- Maintaining records
- Monitoring and recording progress of each child.
- We require the teacher to be an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.
Educational Qualification /Background
- Must have early years teacher status (EYTS).
- Must have a degree in Education.
- All candidates must possess GCSEs (at least grade C) or equivalent in English and Mathematics.
- Must have training in phonics.
- Years of Experience: 3 – 10 years
- Professional Certification(s):
- Microsoft or Computer certified, EYTS Early Years Teachers Certificate.
Skills, Attributes and Technical proficiency:
- A good sense of humor.
- Warm towards children.
- A good listener.
- Team Player
- Young, Vibrant, Active, Sociable, Good Mannered, passionate, Punctual at work. Trustworthy and a Christian.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification.
Note: All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview ASAP.