Nurse Tutor at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse Tutor
- Candidates must possess B.Sc. degree in Nursing, Post-Graduate Diploma in Nursing Education and registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with NYSC Discharge Certificate. Candidates must be licenced as a Nurse Tutor
Condition of Service
The conditions of service including the fringe benefits are as applicable in the Federal Public Service.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward eight (8) copies of their Letter of Application attaching to each, photocopy of certificate and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) as follows:
- Name in full
- Place and date of birth.
- Current address and Telephone Number.
- Marital Status.
- State of Origin (attach evidence)
- Local Government of Origin.
- Secondary and Post-Secondary Education including dates.
- Post applied for:
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers of two (2) Referees (who should either be a Solicitor, Clergy or Top Civil Servant).
Candidates are to please address their applications directly to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
All applications should be submitted in the “New Administrative Building” with the Reference Number written on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.