Nurse At The Alliance For International Medical Action (ALIMA)
The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA) is an international medical organization, founded in 2009. ALIMA’s aim is to provide a high standard of healthcare in situations of emergency or medical disaster and to improve the practice of humanitarian medicine by developing innovative projects associated with medical research. The specific feature of the association is to base its operating methods mainly on partnership with national medical players. By pooling and capitalizing on their skills, ALIMA and its partners give as many people as possible access to a high standard of treatment.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldMedical / Health NGO/Non-Profit
ALIMA Nigeria is seeking to recruit dynamic and suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians for its Emergency Medical Response Project funded by OFDA. Recruit from Maiduguri, the ALIMA emergency team should be moving to another location in Borno State depending to the medical needs.
- Reporting to the Nursing Supervisor, successful applicants will provide nursing care, treatment and follow up of patients according to National protocols, universally accepted hygienic standards and international health standards.
- ALIMA Nurses work on the frontline in ensuring ALIMA’s mission of providing quality health care delivery to marginalized and vulnerable population in conflict and humanitarian contexts is achieved.
- Successful candidates should have a Diploma in Nursing Sciences, and at least two years post qualifying experience and have post training experience in the provision of nutritional services to under-fives.
- Candidates should possess a valid practicing certificate, and willing to develop career within a humanitarian context.
Method of Application
Applications clearly stating the vacancy and applied should be addressed to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALIMA is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted