Novo Nordisk New Job Recruitment – Apply
Novo Nordisk – Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
Novo Nordisk employs approximately 40,700 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 180 countries. Are you ready to re-define your career in a challenging and rewarding affiliate spanning 49 countries?
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Manager
- The Field Sales Manager is based out of Abuja, Nigeria and reports to the Country Manager for the Nigeria Region. The main purpose of this position is to build district sales capability and manage sales team in order to reach and exceed sales targets of a defined geographical district.
- As a Field sales manager, your responsibilities include ensuring district sales performance, developing and ensuring execution of sales plan, targets and budgets within national sales strategy, ensuring registration of customer contacts of direct reports (and own) in the sales management system, registering dual visit reports/coaching report in this sales management system, managing and motivating direct reports in sales team, developing team members – e.g. through the Novo Nordisk Way of Coaching, working according to Business Ethics procedures, working according to local law, Novo Nordisk Way and Novo Nordisk policies, quality standards & guidelines.
- You hold a relevant B.Sc degree (e.g. in Pharmacy, Medical or Biological Sciences).
- You have minimum 5 years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry or minimum of 3yr sales management experience in a similar market.
- You are problem-solving, result-oriented, and multi-tasking, who can work under pressure.
- You are flexible to work with different origins and cultures in difficult and changing environments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th August, 2018.