Nisa Premier Hospital (Nisa) Recent Available Employment Opportunity
Nisa Premier Hospital (Nisa) was founded in 1996 by Dr. Ibrahim Wada, an internationally acclaimed gynecologist and fertility expert. Our mission is to be a leading provider of Fertility, Women & Children, and Family Medicine in Africa. We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Head, Information Technology
- M.Sc in Information Technology or a related field, MCSA/MCSE Certification and CCNA/CCNP Certification. Qualification in cyber security is an added advantage
- 10+ years experience preferably in the retail! healthcare sector
- A least 5 years’ IT managerial/supervisory experience
- Experienced in end to end IT operations
- Responsible for Infrastructure Network management
- Managing existing software
- Hardware backups
- IT project management services.
- Candidates for the above position must be highly motivated team players willing to go the extra mile; they must also possess good communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Computer knowledge is a MUST.
- Prior knowledge and experience in the medical field would be an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications, which should include the following below:
- Typewritten Application
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of relevant Certificates
- Names of three (3) referees should be supplied under whom the applicant trained or worked
Applications should be forwarded to:
P.O. Box 7320,
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: 24th January, 2020