NIIT Recruitment for a Training Coordinator
NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the world’s leading training companies owing to its vast, yet comprehensive array of talent development programs. With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises and Institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Job Duration: One year
Job Type: Full time, Contract.
- Ensure onsite training event activities are performed as per the “Event Readiness Process/System”
- Provide Emergency support / help for training
- Ensure the Event Facilities are setup correctly and have the necessary equipment.
- Communicate with instructors and outside vendors in both written and spoken correspondence.
- Participate in the kick-off of the program, administer the essential program briefings, calibrate with the speaker and stakeholders.
- Monitor completion of training activities – Pre-work, Certificates.
- Update Wiki/SharePoint/Global Website.
- Ensure activation of registration link, roster & Logistic management on the LMS Communicate with the internal and external vendors, Ready the Purchase Order.
- Manage Moodle Administration activities for Blended Trainings.
- Support the facilitator and ensure they have the required access to the facility.
- Interface with local suppliers (e.g. Transport, Restaurants)
- Coordinate and block Instructor’s dates & timing in lines with the training and workshop calendars.
- Arrange for the training materials, manuals, hand-outs and other instructional aids; arrange for equipment setup (like AV, toys, etc.) and refreshments.
- Manage the training logistics (training room booking, manage access, photographer, etc.) and sharing detailed information to participants and trainers in advance.
- Maintain attendance records and feedback sheet, issuance of certificate, etc.
- Generate report from Cognos and update employee database as per the process.
- Calibrate with Remote Coordinators for any changes/updates in the training event/program.
- Ensure smooth running of events as per the Program / Course Metadata in the CRM.
- Follow the workflow / communication process on the CRM and adherence of case management process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply