Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Youth Empowered Workshop 2017
The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Youth Empowered
Locations: Lagos, Kano and Port Harcourt
- The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC) proudly presents Youth Empowered, the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company global Initiative aimed at empowering the youths for the future.
- Youth Empowered Nigeria is a programme designed to support young Nigerian graduates and undergraduates to build life skills, business skills and long-lasting networks to transition to meaningful employment or to start a business. The goal is to empower them with the skills needed to succeed in the workplace and business environment.
Aims of The Programme
- Developing vital life and Business skills
- Access to an array of contents via the Digital Hub.
Dates For The Workshop
- Lagos (October 17th -19th)
- Port Harcourt (November 8th -10th)
- Kano (November 15th-17th)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply