Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc Vacancy for a System Administrator
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Administrator
Grade: Banking Officer
Department: Technology Infrastructure
Division: Technology & Operations
Reports to: Unit Head, System Administration
- Provide first and second level end user support across range of systems;
- Manage cryptography key functions; and
- Management of NIBSS virtual and storage infrastructures.
- Manage patches, updates, upgrades as well as vulnerabilities;
- Manage Anti-malware solution;
- Manage office 365 platform;
- Management of WSUS, SCOM and SCCM;
- Management of enterprise security solutions;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University. A master’s degree or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification(s) is necessary to demonstrate proficiency in the functional objectives of the role. Hence, certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, MCP, will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience related to the Job.
- The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following;
- Courage to challenge
- Team spirit
- Focus on excellent delivery
- IS Security
- Customer Focus
- Information analysis and management.
- Microsoft Windows OS, Linux and Unix based OS;
- Implementation and management of endpoint protection tools;
- Active directory, SCOM, and SCCM;
- Cryptographic modules; and
- Storage infrastructure.
- Application implementation, installation and support;
- Computer security and hardening;
- Penetration testing and vulnerability assessment;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th April, 2018.