New Vacancies At Kranite Nigeria Limited – 3 Positions
Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major Supplier and Designer Architectural Hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager
- Manage the development and implementation of customer service policies and procedures, including definition and communication of service delivery KPIs.
- Directly handle complex and escalated customer service issues and track complaint resolution.
- Monitor accuracy of service reporting and forecasting process as well as customer data base information.
- Monitor the analysis and reporting of customer service performance, trend, availability, timeliness to deliver and capacity management.
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs.
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team, project management, renewals and sales admin teams.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the teams.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
- Follow up, escalate and take action if service delivery is not meeting expectations.
- Develop and implement processes with the customer to ensure effective information flow to speed up delivery timelines.
- Collaborate with management and account/sales managers on customer account management and growth.
- Liaise with Management to support and implement growth strategies for MainOne.
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives.
- Evaluate and manage the performance of own teams, identifying and addressing team members’ training and coaching needs.
- Manage the communication of program status, program readiness, business and other potential issues and their resolution across the organization up to Management level as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Post graduate or relevant professional qualification such as PMP or Prince 2 will be an advantage.
- Bid/Tender Management experience
- Decisive and able to overcome delays and meet aggressive delivery timelines
- Self-starter and proactive
- Mature and able to coordinate diverse teams and functions in the achievement of a common goal and priority
- Detailed oriented and able to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Accountable and dependable
- Strong organization skills
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in a senior service delivery role.
- Advanced IFRS knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and diplomacy skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills (at C Level)
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite including MS Project and advanced Excel skills
- In-depth knowledge of Main One’s product and service offerings
- Familiar with local, state and federal regulations affecting the delivery of the Company’s products and services
- Ability to manage difficult situations and customers
- Strong commercial and financial awareness, monitoring, co-ordination and budget ownership
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents (terms and conditions, technical procedures, etc.)
- Attention to details
- High level of integrity and professionalism, especially in dealing with highly confidential information
- Time and priority management skills.
Job Title: Procurement / Logistic Manager
Role Priorities / Responsibilities
- Manage and support the process of selecting suppliers of goods and services (bid solicitation, bid evaluation and award of contracts/P.O.s) for all phases of the project.
- Interface with engineering, construction, operations, finance, HS&E, legal, and insurance as well as Contractors, inspectors, expeditors and freight forwarders to insure orders/contracts are placed and completed on schedule.
- Resolve complex delivery, quality or other related problems with manufacturers and suppliers. Represent the Company to meet contractual requirements. Understand and require contractors to meet all applicable environmental and safety standards.
- Plan, coordinate and actively participate in meetings with potential suppliers, contractors and user groups.
- Lead or assist with price negotiations, terms and conditions resolution and quality requirements.
- Monitor the contractor procurement function through project completion and turnover, long lead purchase orders/contracts including inspection services, expediting, freight forwarding, shipping and logistics, customs and clearance, taking action as required to ensure project/operational schedules are met.
- Stay abreast of and evaluate current market conditions and develop new sources of supply as necessary.
- Establish and monitor the procurement function in the Bucharest office, including selection, training, motivating and appraising assigned team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing job priorities and goals and a good basic knowledge of Computer.
- Must be a leader, good communicator and practice effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be a good negotiator to act as intermediary between suppliers and user groups.
- Must be analytical, organized and efficient.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ relevant purchasing and logistics experience
- Must have experience with large purchase orders and contracts.
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all procurement and vendor documentation associated with procurement transactions
- Communicate with program and finance staff to anticipate and plan for procurement needs
- Assist with the search and identification of potential new suppliers/vendors of material, equipment, and supplies in line with EngenderHealth and donor SOPs
- Process procurement of goods (Fixed and non-Fixed assets) and services Collect, aggregate and forward bidding data to tendering committee for selection decision
- Ensure timely delivery of goods by submitting procurement documents on time
- Ensure that all purchases of goods and services are carried out and delivered to the store
- Handle, in conjunction with bookkeepers and the finance team, all custom clearance activities for purchases being made abroad and collect all imported goods
- Seek and secure duty free privilege permit from appropriate governmental bodies in relation to oversees purchases
- Maintain and update Procurement Delivery Tracking Sheet (PDTS) continuously and report same to immediate supervisor bi-monthly
- Maintain and update the master supplier list both in hard and soft copies bi-annually
- Collect office procurement plans and collect purchase requisition from all department and offices and report to immediate supervisor
- Ensure that all purchase related documentation are kept on file for financial monitoring
- Assist in the maintenance of fixed asset reports as items are added or moved
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor
Education, Experience & Certifications
- Diploma in Management, Supplies Management, Procurement or related field from a recognized College/University or Professional Institution
- At least five years of relevant experience in supplies management or procurement with an International NGO
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of requirements for procurement (especially USAID) Strong report writing and analytical skills.
- Excellent in time management/meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to effectively work in a team.
- Willingness to work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of computer application, namely Access and Excel.
- Good in planning & organizing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- A person with high integrity and honesty
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org