New Vacancies At EME Consulting – [2 Positions]
EME Consulting is an active consulting firm providing services in Civil, Architectural and Mechanical Engineering from the initial investigation stages, through feasibility studies, outline planning, production of detailed designs, preparation of contract documents, and evaluation of tenders to supervision of construction in property sector through public private partnerships and privately funded initiatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
- You will lead and support your team in collaboration with project managers and subject matter experts within our Operations
- Partner closely with senior customer service leaders to understand business needs and requirements.
- Cultivate and maintain key contact relationships with clients
- Work with a team of analysts to support process improvements and strategic initiatives for our growing Sales & Service team.
- Communicating and upholding servicing standards to direct reports
- Provide routine updates to one’s manager on the completion of daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
- Focus heavily on hand-offs between customer service and partner teams, as well as, intra-customer service process opportunities
- Communicating daily to ensure the staff are aware of procedures, daily counts, and ongoing movements
- Implement a plan of action to monitor the success of a streamlined and efficient customer service process and toolset.
- Responsible for monitoring the stock differences at collection points and investigating any issues.
- Highly flexible, adaptable to change and with an aptitude for learning.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates creativity in evaluating alternatives and the recommendations of solution
- SQL and Lean Six Sigma is an added advantage
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment and be hands on when it comes to giving exceptional customer service.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A positive attitude, be motivated, conscientious
Job Title: Project Manager/ Associate
- Manage the set-up and implementation of a number of business systems projects.
- Ensure the successful delivery of projects to plan and within budget, while ensuring that the deliverables meet the underlying business case.
- Create and manage project plans ensuring appropriate feedback and buy-in from all functional groups.
- Proactively assess project issues and facilitate mitigation plan to ensure project success.
- Present status updates and report on potential issues and mitigation plans to steering group.
- Candidate will be required to undertake consultancy assignments and providing advisory support to Clients and contribute to formulation of design concepts and approaches
- Manage project risks and issues actively in line with risk and issue management procedures.
- Determine and resolve project slippage and scope changes in respect of the overall project, prioritize deliverables to ensure milestones are me.
- A level of experience working in relevant sectors (Civil infrastructure, land development, FMCG / manufacturing environment and utility design)
- A team player who has the ability to motivate others, making it fun while getting the job done.
- Proven experience of project management techniques including Prince2, PMI, etc.
- A Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline
- Strong analysis, problem resolution, judgment and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 3rd November, 2017.