New Openings at in a Well-known Paints and Chemical Company for Admin Managers
Ivy Heights – Our client based in oniru lekki is a well-known Paints and Chemical Company is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
- Due to their expansion of work they are now seeking an experienced Admin Manager to manage and head all their operational administrative aspects in the company.
- Managing and coordinating organizational compliant and disciplinary proceedings.
- Manage general administration matters.
- Prepare company memos and announcement related to factory issues.
- Ensure that all activities performed by the company’s PROs are relevant / required and effectively monitored.
- In charge of attendance approvals.
- Monitor and control group administrative consumables materials and ensure maintenance at suitable levels.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Assist in providing relevant information that may be required as approved by the General Manager.
- Perform daily inspection of the facility to ensure HSE is maintained at the highest level.
- Ensure that all locations are maintained at no fire risk.
- Perform immediate reporting procedures to the General Manager on any HSE incidents requiring immediate action.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Must have 2- 3 years in a paint organization.
- Experience within Administrative Management.
- Must have previous experience within Paint Manufacturing.
- Portray leadership, training and organization skills set.
- The ideal candidate would need to be enthusiastic, a team player and have can do attitude.
- Must be male
- Preferably someone that live within lekki axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org