New Jobs At The Proudly Nigerian Campaign For Project Officers
The Proudly Nigerian Campaign is an innovative stride geared towards locating, recognizing, supporting and celebrating Nigeria and Nigerians at home and in diaspora. It is also targeted at identifying and celebrating businesses owned by Nigerians or largely dominated by Nigerians within the country and abroad. The concept which was born out of Socio-economic necessities in the year 2000 was envisioned by astute marketing communication professional and a strong believer in the Nigerian nation-state, Mr. Elkanah Mowarin.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Maintains stakeholder relationship confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.Sc/HND in any Social Sciences course.
- Not less than 2 years Post-NYSC cognate experience.
- Must not exceed 35 years of age by December 2017.
Project Officer Skills:
- Analytical Thinking Skills
- Problem-solving Skills
- Good Writing Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Script Writing
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Time Management
- Travel Logistics
- Verbal Communication
- Must be a Team Player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Project Officer”