New Jobs At Brickwall Pharmacy Limited for Medical Sales Representatives
Brickwall pharmacy a subsidiary of Brickwall Global Investment Limited, is located at 103 Okota Road, a sub-urban area, largely residential and moderately commercial.
We are urgently recruiting qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Responsible for selling medical products and services to hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, and healthcare professionals.
- Sells products such as medicines, drugs, and medical laboratory services to primary care trusts, hospitals and pharmacies.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service, Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, microbiology, biochemistry, Biological sciences, Pharmacy and other related fields
- 2years+ experiences in sales of medical drugs or laboratory services
Salary and commission very attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only application with job title will be attended to.