New Job Vacancies At DKT International
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operation/Sales Admin Manager
Reports to: The Head of Sales
- DKT Nigeria is set to recruit a Sales Operation/ Sales Admin Manager based in Lagos.
- We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion/ distribution of our products.
- We are looking for a smart, dynamic and committed individual to fill this position:
- Ensure Field Force Automation Systems (telynet) is fully operational and all data is entered appropriately.
- Ensure telynet is fully and optimally utilized by all representatives and organize trainings as needed.
- Preparation of Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly/Quarterly sales & distribution reports (and sales analysis) territory alignment/coverage and statistical forecasts.
- Processing invoicing for all sales transactions.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help team’s objectives.
- Drive the SOP process for Sales Operations and Invoicing.
- Set up approved promotions and price changes in the systems as per company’s policy.
- Manage CUG lines and data for the department.
- Work the monthly/quarterly reps incentives to ensure alignment of amount claimed, liaise with finance to ensure bonuses are paid out on time.
- Ensure the ‘one-time customer account’ is kept to minimum value, liaise with finance and reps to identify untracked payments-postings.
- Organize field force cash floats and expenses preparation and monitoring.
- Despatching of goods to up country stations (distribution of goods and promotional materials to DKT vans) and customers. Accurate and updated record keeping for GIT (goods in transit). Ensure timely delivery of goods and appropriate documentation that goods have been received by customers and DKT reps.
- Prepare regular reports on products on promotion for monitoring purposes and ensure adequate promotional materials are with the reps for successful implementation of the promotion.
- Hold a relevant Degree or qualification
- 7-10 years’ experience in similar role
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects- multitasking
- Master knowledge of CRM telynet- Field Force Automation System is a must
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with subject tagged “Sales Operations/Sales Admin Manager’’
Application Deadline: 25th October, 2017.