New Job Position For Senior Account Executive at SAP, October, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Executive – ENR
Requisition ID: 173343
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, Consulting, SAP, Cloud, Engineering, Technology
- The Senior Account Executive leads or provides support to the lead of the global sales efforts across all lines of business (Sales, Consulting, Education, Maintenance) for large, multi-national, strategic customers — orchestrating all SAP parties around a single, clear, multi-year Account strategy.
- The Senior Global Account Executive will manage the customer relationship as a long-term P&L business, rather than an opportunity, delivering consistent, predictable and sustainable revenues.
Expectations and Tasks
The Senior Account Executive (by themselves or, on more strategic/complex customer, in conjunction with Global Account Executive Experts and Global Account Directors):
- Drives revenue growth in all LOBs
- Creates barriers to entry for competitors, protecting SAP’s customer base
- Drives adoption of premium support services
- Mitigates risk (customer and SAP) through adoption of PCN methodologies/programs and Account Management best practices
- Provides leadership around Value management and Value realization
- Consults On-site on all SAP Programs and higher adoption of ROL solutions
- Provides high touch account management throughout software lifecycle.
- Orchestrates account strategy, incorporating Software, Services, Support/Maintenance, Partners and Channels.
- Integrates all customer-facing functions to achieve tighter, more profitable business plans, more cohesive interaction with the customer and increased customer satisfaction.
- Completes long-term technology and business strategy planning with the customer
- Innovates with marquee accounts and identifies co-innovation opportunities
- Develops long term c-level relationships, strong governance and top-to-top partnerships
- Expands SAP footprint
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor equivalent: yes
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level.
- Strong knowledge of the complete SAP offering (including Service and Support)
- Experience as (an Associate) Partner at System Integrator preferred
- Experience in Business Consulting Management or Value Engineering preferred
- Several years of large Account Management required
- Exceptional communication skills.
- 5+ years of business experience in Sales or Consulting with complex business software / IT solutions
- 5+ years of industry/domain expertise
- 5+ years of Large Account Management experience / leading account teams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply