New Job At Oracle Nigeria For A Marketing Contact Data Program Lead.
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Contact Data Program Lead
Job ID: 170014RL
Job Level: IC4 (46040)/IC5 (46050)
Reports To: Senior Director, Digital Transformation, EMEA & APAC Marketing
- Leads the Contact Data Program for Region (EMEA/APAC)
- Location: EMEA (flexible, major Oracle market preferable). Occasional travel may be required
- We are seeking an outstanding individual to programme manage the entire Contact Data Program for the region (EMEA or APAC).
- To deliver continued high quality contact data as per the requirements of the business, this role will require extensive Stakeholders interactions and management across the business (Sales, Business Development Group & Marketing) as well as with Vendors and Marketing Shared Services.
- Contact data entails contactable details for customers and prospects and is critical to achieving business goals by supporting outreach to target market segments.
- This individual will be an experienced Project Manager or Program Manager with an understanding of contact data and Accounts:
- Liaise with Business Stakeholders in Sales (Field, Oracle Digital Prime, Applications, Technology), Business Development Group and Marketing to understand requirements around contact data for markets, segments, Personas & Line of Business
- Report & manage vendor performance to extract maximum ROI from investments
- Report on overall results of contact data program. Clear & regular management & Stakeholder communication around results, the benefits and progress of initiatives
- Track progress over time of contact data health
- Assess levels of engagement with audiences & how often contacts are used
- Own data cleansing for region, working with Marketing Shared Services & vendors to update & maintain contact data information in the Marketing Database
- Execute on the requirements working with Vendors, Marketing Shared Services & Contact Data Analysts
- Scan vendor landscape for new capability and maintain market wise vendor lists that together with regional vendors provide maximum impact
- Setup local vendor partnerships to deliver contact data with a focus on KPIs, SLAs & cost effectiveness
- Support initiatives to enable better Rep access to contact data through Oracle systems
- Manage audience management process for region to determine who the Approvers should be
- Provide inputs for broader communication of program, objectives, progress, results & timelines
- Provide enablement & communication material, as required, to Sales & Business Development Group to drive contact creation & optins through Reps
- Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives.
- Provides business practices and processes.
- Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
- Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing.
- Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives.
- Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities.
- Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals.
- Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance.
- Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
The successful candidate should have:
- Running transformative change programmes in a virtual environment (e.g. leading large scales contact data sourcing initiatives)
- The delivery of Marketing campaigns preferred
- Project and Programme Management
- Working in a multicultural team
- Working and influencing senior management and different functions / lines of business
- Working with and reporting progress to Senior Management (up to VP)
Outstanding Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format.
- Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected.
- For this, relationship management skills strongly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 8 plus years relevant work experience.
- Engaging Virtual Teams & managing Stakeholders
- Passionate about best in class customer experience and delivery
- Embracing and Leading Change in a complex fast moving environment
- Working Globally and in multi cultural environments
- KPI tracking and reporting
- A collaborator, partner and influencer with Sales, BDG and other supporting functions across all levels of the respective organizations.
- Strategic thinking and attention to detail
- Communication at all level of the organisation
- Influencing and Negotiation
- Organizational Awareness
- Planning & Organizing
- Results Orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply