New Job Opportunity At Human Edge Limited
Human Edge Limited – Our client a newly founded company scheduled to go operational in November using a uniquely innovative approach to production of fish feed. Starting with a staff strength of some 37 people in 2017, the company aspires to an output of 20,000 tons per annum from 5 strategically located plants nationwide by 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Plant Operations
Location: Epe, Lagos
- Overall responsibility for plant operations and facility management ensuring strict adherence to policies and standard operating procedures across all supervised functions – materials planning and inventory control, production, quality assurance and plant personnel management.
- This position reports to the Managing Director
Qualifications & Experience
- A degree holder with minimum 5 years experience in production or operations management in manufacturing environment.
- This offers an outstanding opportunity for personal growth and career advancement in a nascent industry for young self-driven managers who must be under 30 years of age.
- A post graduate degree would be an advantage
- External Consultant in production and operations management
- ED, Hive and R&D as an internal consultant being the only person with real world experience of production process, even though on a pilot basis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive Résumé to: email@example.com quoting the applicable job reference as the subject of the mail.