New Job Openings at Terragon Group,
Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy & Execution Manager
- To gather data on the internal and external environment that will form the basis of assumptions that drive the development of strategic opportunities for the organization.
- Establish collaborative & trusting relationships with key stakeholders within the business to ensure that there is free flow of ideas across the business from bottom-up, and ensure the strategy formulation process is robust
- Plan and facilitate formal strategy sessions with the executive management team to agree on strategic objectives of the business
- Work with each head of department (HOD) in the business to distil the strategic objectives into key initiatives for their units
- Collate all the departmental strategic initiatives and build a comprehensive project plan with agreed timelines, key performance indicators (KPIs) and identified parties responsible for the execution
- Hold formal sessions with the entire organization to communicate the strategy
- Drive the use and effectiveness of the executive management dashboard that feeds live data on key performance indicators for the business
- Sit with each person in the organization responsible for the execution of strategic initiatives to get progress on workstream as well as understand the challenges that are currently being encountered.
- Update KPIs every 2 weeks by following up on people responsible for each activity
- Plan and drive the monthly strategy review meetings, gather all the resolutions reached, adjust the strategy project plan as required and follow-up on execution
- Send monthly Strategy Newsletter to the entire company on Wednesday after the monthly strategy review
- Hold an all-staff Strategy session once every quarter to share the highlights of progress against the strategy & call-out teams that have made a particularly big push
- Plan and facilitate a Mid-Year Strategy review session with leadership team to gauge the relevance strategy against possible change in assumptions, the external & internal environments
- A First Degree in Business Administration, Mathematics or Social Sciences
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in similar role, business management or management consulting
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience engaging with senior management
- Great client engagement & negotiation skills
- Meticulous planner with keen attention to details
- Good with understanding abstract concepts
Job Title: Lead Generation & Sales Executive
- Experienced and dynamic sales professional, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work unsupervised and within a team of sales, operations and marketing professionals.
- The primary focus of the role is to work with the Sales & Marketing team to develop and deliver a healthy leads generation program, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The Lead Generation & Sales Executive is required to:
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings
- Represent Terragon at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues
- Meet personal targets and work towards Terragon’s sales goals and profitability.
- Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship
- Work closely within a medium sized sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to product managers, Engineers and senior management.
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization
- Adhere to company policies, procedures culture and business ethics
- Develop a strong knowledge of all Terragon’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- Understand how the benefits of Terragon’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals
- Lead Management
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Assess and analyze a prospects current process and requirements
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Terragon’s value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Salesforce CRM system
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using Terragon’s Sales’ processes
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- First Degree in a Business-related discipline
- Post-graduate degree; MBA is highly desirable
- Previous Sales experience is a necessity
- Minimum of four-five (3-5) years working experience in Digital Services
- Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritize as necessary. An honors degree in a relevant discipline, preferred but not essential.
- Must be passionate about the AdTech Industry.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, google programs and social networking tools. Experience of Salesforce would be preferred, but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and achieve sales numbers
- Has highly developed all round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th July, 2018