New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO) New Opportunity
New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO) is a 100% indigenous engineering, procurement, facility management, construction , oil and gas servicing and an ISO901 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certified company in Nigeria, focused on the provision of handling and supporting all aspects of the oil and gas sector through its various capabilities, competence and wealth of experience.
Job Title: I.T Support Officer
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- test and evaluate new technology
- conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- replace parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- rapidly establish a good working
- the above is not a complete list of duties but a guide as tasks and objectives can change depending on needs
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.Sc or HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related course
- must have the following skills: Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analysing Information, Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, and Quality Management.
- a minimum of two years progressively responsible experience in field of I.T is required.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 5th October, 2018