Networks & Security Administrator In A Leading Credit Bureau Company
Job Title: Administrator for Applications, Networks & Security
- We require an administrator with hands-on experience in configuration and management of the following technology infrastructure;
- Cisco Network devices such as Firewalls, Routers and Switches.
- Windows 2012 Server Operating System.
- Windows 2012 Server Active Directory.
- VMWare Virtue Servers.
- The administrator will also be responsible for ensuring 99% internet availability through the service monitoring and liaising with Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Monitoring of the different virtual servers hosting the individual components of the application and ensuring optimal utilisation of the resources.
- The company’s core business application is tightly integrated with these infrastructures, thus this resource will also be responsible for the administration of the application, specifically, the admin roles will include;
- Management of the startup and shutdown of the application
- Management of the service switching between primary and secondary sites.
- As part of the business continuity requirements of the company, this resource will also be responsible for routine back-up and restore of the application using available backup tools.
- MCSE in Windows Server 2012
- CCNP with specialization in Routing (and/or Security)
- B.Sc in Engineering, Physics or Computer Science
- 4-5 years practical experience in systems/network administration.
- Proposed salary ranges between N3,400,000 – N4,000,000/annum (negotiable based on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using “Systems Admin” as subject of mail.