Network Security Specialist at Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Security Specialist
- Analyze and establish security requirements for your systems/networks Provide the stealth & complete protection to network, services and data.
- Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Define access privileges, control structures and resources
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Identify abnormalities and report violations
- Oversee and monitor routine security administration
- Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols
- Train fellow employees in security awareness, protocols and procedures
- Design and conduct security audits to ensure operational security
- Respond immediately to security incidents and provide post-incident analysis
- Research and recommend security upgrades- Products, Application, Processes & Watertighting network.
- Provide technical advice to colleagues.
- 4 to 6 year of experience in similar role.
- Qualified and certified – CCNP, CCNA, CCSP, SSCP
- As a network security specialists who strive to stop cybercrimes, he must be capable of running risk assessment checks on systems, maintain firewalls, update security procedures and monitor all systems.
- IDS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing
- TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching
- DLP, anti-virus and anti-malware
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols
- Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Optional: – ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and COBIT frameworks, PCI, HIPAA, NIST, GLBA and SOX compliance assessments
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com