Nationwide Recruitment For Auditor at Great Brands Nigeria Limited
Great Brands Nigeria Limited is a world-class, people orientated, performance driven, sales and distribution company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 35 years of experience of Nigeria and the region. Partnership model: We aim to achieve dominant market leadership positions for premier FMCG producers by combining quality production and brand value with expert distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
- Document work done in the form of work papers and in accordance with internal audit policies and procedures
- Provide timely and comprehensive feedback to the Head, Internal Audit on the implementation of assigned engagements
- Coordinate the execution of company’s control self assessment process and collate findings
- Monitor changes to company’s policies and procedures, documenting and storing such data in the database maintained by the unit
- Provide technical inputs to resolve issues on assigned engagements
- Reporting to the Head, Internal Audit, and the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and performing audits across areas and locations. The role will ensure that controls embedded in company processes are adequate. Specific responsibilities will include to:
- Prepare work programs for assigned audits and conduct audit assignments in consultation with Head Internal Audit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 7th July, 2018.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.