National Sales Manager at White Tulip Consulting Limited
White Tulip Consulting Limited – Our client has been active in the Nigerian pharmaceutical industry for more than a decade. It has presence in various therapeutic segments, leads an analgesic sub-segment and currently experiencing significant growth.
To fuel its accelerated development in the short/medium term and to achieve its long-term management, it wishes to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager
- Successful candidate will lead the sales team to achieve corporate sales and market objectives.
- He will be responsible for sales management, business development, sales operations, market and sales planning and budgeting.
- B.Pharm or B.Sc (Biological Sciences or Life Sciences) or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role in a top Pharma marketing/distribution company in Nigeria.
- Demonstrable experience in managing a sales team of up to 20 sales people or more.
- Or Area/Regional Sales Leader with at least 4-5 years’ experience, track record of performance and multinational environment
- Self-starter, self-directed and self-motivated, result-oriented and intra-preneur
Compensation is attractive and depends on experience and qualification with the usual perks and tools available to pharma sales managers in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page write-up on why you are most suitable for the job, with current/updated Resume/CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Emails/CV’s should be MS word and must indicate position applied for and preferred location as part of heading.