National Marketing Officer at A Leading Plastic Manufacturer – Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a Leader in the Plastic Manufacturing sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Marketing Officer
Job Ref: NMO
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
- Provide innovative ideas for business growth by developing an effective strategy for marketing, sales and distribution of products to customers
- Ensure the successful performance and profit generation of the company by overseeing teams of Regional Sales Managers and maintain successful relationships with large, distribution customers.
- Create and develop programs for National Sales and ensure its implementation. Develop action plans for field sales.
- Ensure the successful achievement of the company’s sales goals across all the regions.
- Ensure sales volume is at its maximum.
- Oversee company’s sales performance at regional levels.
- Develop effective sales strategy in liaison with management and ensure timely implementation.
- Lead market channel development activities and coordinates sales distribution by identifying and establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
- Responsible for handling all the dealers & partners, including order planning, credit limits, relationship management, and ensure increased profitability for the company.
- Meets with key clients, assisting Regional Sales Managers and Sales Executives with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Keep current with demand and supply of company’s products, economic indicators, changing trends and its competitors.
- Monitor cost(s) in relation to prevailing competition, and if necessary adjust the price of selling.
- Monitor and give appraisal to the activities of Regional Business Development Managers.
- Initiate, build and establish professional networks across the regions.
- Actively participate in the recruitment and training of Sales employees for effective delivery.
- Participate in market strategy building by providing useful information from sales activities.
- Any other responsibility sales/ marketing task assigned by the line manager.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- A Master’s Degree in Marketing, MBA and relevant filed will be an advantage
- Proven work experience as a National Sales Manager/Officer preferably in the plastic/ Industrial Chemical/ FMCG sectors.
- Experience managing a high performance marketing & sales team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to understand and analyze sales performance spreadsheet
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Must possess excellent negotiating and relationship skills
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must possess the ability to meet up sales target and motivating skills to encourage the sales team
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess an excellent negotiation and collaboration skills
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: email@example.com using “NMO” as subject of mail.