National Admin Manager/Secretary at the Agricultural Machineries and Equipment Fabricators Association of Nigeria (AMEFAN)
Job Title: National Admin Manager/Secretary
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Manage the Secretariat of the Association daily with little or no supervision.
- Generate ideas and innovations for the progress and growth of the Association, Communicate properly and effectively with members, nonmembers, local and international Organizations and Agencies for the growth and progress of the Association.
- Represent the President, the Secretary and any other Officer of the Association when so delegated,
- Execute directives of the President, and any other Officer of the Association as may be necessary.
- Prepare, manage and execute Association Budget with the directive of the President, and any other Officer of the Association as may be required.
- Manage and maintain the Web Site of the Association effectively.
- Relate properly and effectively with Association’s Partners, Collaborators, and Supporters
- Organize and manage Associations events and programs.
- Liaise with all State Chapters, and disseminate information for the progress and growth of the Association.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in any Social Science courses) with a minimum of Second Class Upper
- Not more than 36 years of age.
- Versatile in computer programmes for administrative assignments and use of the Internet.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
G.P.O Box 17383,
Dugbe – Ibadan,
All application should be addressed to:
The National Secretary,
Agricultural Machineries and Equipment Fabricators Association of Nigeria (AMEFAN),
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.