Nail Technician at Rovedana Limited
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Art / Crafts / Languages
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Recommend colors, rhinestones and designs based on each customer’s style.
- Sterilize equipment before use.
- Inform clients about additional services and offers (e.g. loyalty discounts, eyebrow waxing).
- Understanding of sanitation and sterilization standards.
- Prepare and clean beauty station in-between appointments.
- Offer nail care treatment tips (e.g. how to strengthen nails and how to make manicures last longer).
- Creativity and dexterity.
- You might offer foot care advice and sell foot care products to clients.
- Business and customer-service skills.
- Advise clients on nail care and use of products and colors.
- Basic business administration skills such as ordering equipment and keeping inventory.
- Minimum of O’level.
- At least 2 years’ experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.