Myjoy Food Industries Limited recruitment For A Finished Goods Store Keeper
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finished Goods Store Keeper
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Receive already baked and packaged bread from the packaging handover officer;
- Take inventories of the opening and closing stocks in the store before and after sales daily;
- Take instructions from the management on daily basis regarding packaging/loading orders in crates (i.e. crates of twelve, eight etc.), cartons, bags, trolleys etc;
- Implement First-In-First-Out (FIFO) principle in the stock management;
- Check the book balance with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage etc.;
- Maintain proper documentations/records at the section;
- Monitor stock levels, prepare requisitions for stock replenishment, and provide daily issuance reports to accounts;
- Adhere strictly to the company’s rules and regulations;
- Receive customers waybills from the customer care service department;
- Ensure that products are accurately arranged in line with the waybill figures from the customer cares service department and handed over to the warehouse officers for dispatch to customers;
- Carryout other tasks that may be assigned to you periodically.
- B.Sc/HND in Accountancy or in any other related discipline from a recognized university/polytechnic;
- At least 6 years cognate experience;
- Trustworthy, transparent and analytical
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “F/G Store Keeper” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2017.