Multi-Media Designer at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Multi-Media Designer – Internal Firm Services (Clients and Market Development)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
Reference Number: 125-NIG00219
Job type: Permanent
Department: Internal Firm Services
About the Multi-media designer
- We’re looking for an energetic individual who is thoughtful, and who has the creative ability to contribute their photography, videography, and audio storytelling skills to our team.
- As a member of the Marketing team (Creative) of PwC, you’ll be exposed to thousands of creators from across the continent. You’ll learn a lot about different industries, and you’ll use images and sound to help people see businesses in Africa in new and exciting ways.
- This is an opportunity to work alongside a highly innovative team of creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and who’ll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career.
- This is a full-time role based in Lagos, Nigeria.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Photograph and video PwC events, case studies and other narrative projects.
- Oversee preproduction and production stages of videos with creative team lead·
- Create custom images and original stock content·
- Edit photos and video for publication across platforms·
- Assist with podcast production ·
- Contribute to social media storytelling efforts including content creation – photo, video and audio, according to a predetermined editorial calendar
What it takes to Succeed in this Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Design-related field. Minimum three (2) years professional experience in multimedia design.
- Must demonstrate in-depth, working knowledge of industry-standard multimedia production technology, including software and hardware.
- Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current media trends.Must be highly motivated, and able to work well alone and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with professional video production procedures, practices, techniques, and terminology.
- Experience with EFP, digital post-production, various video formats and transcoding, encoding, and authoring for distribution.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple, concurrent projects, with varying production timelines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills.
- Proficient in setup of field and studio lighting for single and multi-camera shoots.
- Proficient with audio recording and monitoring equipment
- Proficient in video ingest and logging process, transcoding and various video codecs, formats and standards.
- Proficient in audio editing, music editing, mixing and mastering.
- Proficient in non-linear video editing (experienced with a variety of software)
- Experience with Apple Final Cut Studio (Final Cut Pro 7 and X).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Premier, Media Encoder, PhotoshopExperience with audio recording and editing software (ProTools, Apple Soundtrack Pro, Adobe Audition, Apple Logic Pro).
- Experience with various software and standards for video encoding, authoring and output for distribution to various formats, including DVD and web-distribution.Experience with interview transcription and Closed Captioning software and formats.
- Experience in still photography.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Familiarity with animation and creating motion graphics ·
- Basic programming language knowledge
Interested and qualified? Go to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) career website on pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com to apply
Deadline: 22 August 2019