Motor Driver at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi is located along the ever busy motorway (Ikorodu Road) in Lagos. The institution started as a Military Rehabilitation Camp for prisoners of war returning from 2nd World War. After recognition by the Colonial Medical Services in 1945, it became a Medical establishment known as Igbobi Orthopaedic Hospital. In name, the hospital has undergone a metamorphosis from Igbobi Hospital to royal Orthopaedic Hospital and now National Orthopaedic Hospital.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motor Driver
- Candidates must possess the West African Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSC) with three (3) credits at one sitting or four credits at two (2) sittings and a valid Class “C” Drivers Licence.
- Possession of the proficiency certificate from the Lagos State Driving Institute or Federal Road Safety Commission will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward two (2) copies of their Application Letter attaching photocopies of Certificate(s) (not Statement of Result(s)) and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) as follows:
- Name in full
- Place and date of birth.
- Current address and Telephone Number.
- Marital Status.
- State of Origin (attach evidence)
- Local Government of Origin.
- Schools attended with dates plus qualifications obtained.
- Post applied for:
Candidates are to please address their applications directly to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
All applications should be submitted in the “Administration Annex ” with the Reference Number written on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.