Mooring Master at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mooring Master
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation: 4 weeks. On / 4 weeks. off
- Aboard Export Tankers, advice Ship Masters on the best approach to Loading Berths.
- Direct Line Handling boats for a safe and efficient Mooring Operations.
- Berthing and un- berthing of Export Tankers.
- Ensure deballasting (Clean) is properly carried out and tanks certified to receive cargo.
- Monitor Pollution Prevention on the Export Tanker.
- Maintain communication with shore on proper loading rate and pressure monitoring of the overall loading system.
- Overall supervision of loading and certification of quantity onboard in cooperation with the ship’s officers, independent and Government Surveyors.
- While onboard, overall vessel inspection to determine suitability for future acceptance at the Terminal.
- Member of oil spill response team.
- Maintain record of export operations. Monitor production level and Export Tanker Nominations/Arrival.
- SPM and Berthing Loading Equipment Maintenance and Record Keeping.
- Calculations and Verification of demurrage claims.
- Vessel screening for acceptability at the Terminals.
- Master Class 1 (FG)
- Command Experience
- Dangerous Cargo Endorsement
- Versatile Knowledge of Local and International Laws & Regulations on Oil & Shipping/Pollution Control
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online