Montana Industries Nigeria Limited Job Position
Montana Industries Nigeria Limited is a well-managed chemicals distribution company and a major player in the procurement, distribution and marketing of construction chemicals.
We need a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Warehouse/Store Supervisor
- In charge of managing procedures relating to offloading, packing and unpacking
- See to the reduction of loading time and dispatch of goods to the customers
- Send daily MIS/breakdown of total items dispatched
- Follow up, track and update the vehicle movement from the factory to customers
- Ensuring proper filing of stores delivery notes
- Ensure proper record of items issued out from the store
- Reconcile goods received into the store with purchase orders.
- Supervising and reporting of various store activities
- Posting of all store transaction into ORION
- Organizing periodic stock taking of the stores
- Inventory /stock reports
- Monthly store report
- Ensure strict compliance with all warehousing requirements
- Responsible for collection and filling of acknowledged copies of invoices, waybills and GRN from transporters
- Ensure Accounts copies of all acknowledge POD for supplies made throughout the month gets to account latest on the 5thof the subsequent month
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the warehouse manager.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting or Business Administration or any relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in similar role
- Living around Ota and environs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st February, 2019.