Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job at The Centre for Community Development and Research Network
Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN) is a registered local Non-governmental organization (NGO) with its head office in Kaduna. CCDRN partners with communities, philanthropists, government and donors to provide sustainable community development services in the areas of conflict resolution, peace building, economic empowerment, agriculture, health, education as well as governance. CCDRN seeks to recruit the services of qualified personnel to fill its vacant positions in Damaturu (Yobe) field office.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Damaturu, Yobe
- Coordinate weekly with the National M&E Officer to determine priority tasks
- Coordinate with the National M&E Officer to Develop Monitoring and Evaluation tools according to CCDRN and donor standards;
- Ensure that the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities in the state are in line with the project’s implementation plan and meets the donor and project’s M&E needs of CCDRN.
- Disseminate findings from evaluations to support organizational learning and contribute to policy processing or development;
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses of data collected during formative studies, M&E assignments and operations research activities as needed;
- Coordinate with the National M&E Officer and the state program manager to ensure timely, accurate and appropriate reporting of M&E activities and results to the donor/funder.
- Oversee the activities of data collectors (enumerators) at the state level
- Work collaboratively with other program staff to ensure necessary program planning, development and implementation activities function smoothly and efficiently.
- Work collaboratively with staff and partners to ensure that resources for effective and timely program implementation are available.
- Support the implementation of programme activities in the state.
- Perform any other duty commensurate with the position
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and management skills
- Good problem solving and independent thinking skills
- Excellent skills in facilitation, team building and coordination.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadline and intense pressure to perform.
- Willingness to travel to any part of the state
- Minimum of a University Degree in any Science or Social Science course
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Strong computer skills (proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and data entry/analysis software, e.g.)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation in an NGO environment
- Demonstrated skills in the technical side of M&E design and implementation.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter in one e-mail attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please clearly indicate the Position and State in the subject line of your mail.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2018.
- Late application will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.